Random Things

Have no idea what to write about but I just want to write something. So, UTS is coming and I think I haven't prepared enough to go in one month battle for UTS. The schedule is killing me, OH DEAR LORD PLEASE SAFE ME!!! All I can say it ruin my holiday, it's December! Please! New years coming and I have that UTS until 29 of December *sad face* beside the crazy mid test I have so many random things happening in life. As we all know people have been talking about the end of the world issue and I just lay on my bed listening to what they say, see how they build tunnels, collect food, prepare guns, making anti virus, and thinking why would they prepared for this thing? It's the end of the world and every single creature will be dead soon! Most important the end of the world is God's business not ours?! Instead why don't we think about all sins we've done and pray the best for next life. Okay, moving on to other topic well I'm so sorry this post is very random hehehe. I was wondering what the hell is happening to my country?! Oh God, my lovely Indonesia.... People talking about Rhoma Irama will be the candidate for the next president!!! I mean, come on people are you all insane or what. Is there any other options? THERE IS A LOT!!! I'm sorry for those of you who support him but I see him as a dangdut singer and his job is to entertain people not leading this country -____- I can't even think about him doing all his campaign *sigh* in the other side of this country we have a lot more smarter people and well prepared people to give this country a better direction. I'm sorry if you feel offended by what I'm saying but this is the reality. Here we are living in this world which I can shortly make the summary "life goes on" just like this random post, jumping into my next random thing which is recently I just fall in love into writing poetry. I find it really interesting playing with word and drown deep down my imagination and somehow I feel it helps me going trough my problems, maybe I'll post some more of my poetry but I'm not sure when we'll just see, okay. I find writing poetry to be my new way to express feeling instead of repress it down my heart and it also good for me to get my mood back. The only thing I'm still not sure is to publish it wether in this blog, my tumblr, or my twitter I don't feel really confident to publish them.
Whoop! I think I write too much random things, so this will be the end. Maybe the ending of this post is not really good but what can I say this is random post people ;;) so sorry if you don't enjoy this post so much. Bye! xoxo!

Comments