The Piano Guys (a review)



so lately I've been crazy about a music instrument group called The Piano Guys they are so amazing, I feel their music comes from their heart and I'm personally a music person and I can't say any words once I watch them. I found them trough youtube which nowadays youtube has a lot -like really a lot- great musician. The Piano Guys consist of two person playing the instrument Jon Schmidt on piano, Steven Sharp Nelson on Cello and three other person doing the video Al Van Der Beek the studio guy, Paul Anderson the producer/videographer, and Tel Stewart the videographer/editor.

Not only their music is great which is I admire but the video, OMG! They put so much effort to make those video become more dramatic and so beautiful. I mean, for a music video on youtube I think they are really really great, like really amazing. They made the videos in the unexpected interesting location and to arrange some pop music to be that awesome orchestra music, OMG! Again! They are soooooo good! Once I experienced their music, I instantly become a subscriber and boom! I enjoyed their music so much. They also do some featuring with other great musician on youtube and the result is phenomenal. I wish they'll have a very big concert in my country, Indonesia :(
Here's some more videos of them (my favorite actually haha), go subscribe to them because they are perfectly outstanding musician. I promise you, you won't regret once you subscribe ;) I have no words to describe how great their music is, I just love them! So much!



Comments