I am Bored

Hello blog world!
you know what? I feel so booooring, just so you know I am actually having mid term test this month but I have no energy to study today so I decided to touch up my blog appearance hehehehehe. I could usually spent hours and hours and hours editing but today I don't know why I've done it so fast. It's honestly not really what I want because of the layout errghhh!!! I don't know what happened , I can't edit it :(

By the way in these past couple weeks I'm craving pasta with pesto sauce like craaazzyyy!!! 

yes, this picture right here! give me this in real life and I will love you forever! I want to cook it but I don't know how and it sucks because I usually cook what I want to eat :/ and it's gonna be my holiday project to find the perfect recipe to cook the pesto sauce :9

oh! and I've been loving peony flowers soooo much, in any color I just love them! So pretty, just like me ;;) hehehehe. I think they supposed to be the flower for wedding and I will absolutely use a million peonies on my dream wedding. For you who don't know how peony flower looks like, here it is....

Pretty right?! yes, I know it. Give me a bouquet of peonies everyday and I might be yours forever :D The Japanese peony, considered the "King of Flowers," has a symbolic meaning that includes wealth, good fortune, honor, daring and masculine bravery. The peony originated in China; around the eighth century, the Chinese introduced the peony to Japan. The peony is a favorite flower in gardens all over the world; its symbolic meaning serves as an inspiration for a variety of art forms.
Read more

But above all those meaning I just love peonies because they are so beautiful and I hope the meaning of peony itself can come true to me, amen! Praise the lord everyone!

Comments

  1. Gampang banget ye to be loved by you, cuma ngasih pasta sama peonies hahaha cnd. btw your layout is awesome though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment