Question I (kind of) Answered Myself

1. What is the meaning of life?
To finally have faith in yourself and realize this is just a beginning

2. Why I can't get what I want in life?
So you can fight for it, then you can live your life and find the meaning of life itself

3. Why I have to be sad?
How you supposed to feel happy when you never feel sad

4. Why do people go away?
Because you are not you from the start, then you change. How do people supposed to be your friend when you lie to them from the start

5. Why is it so hard growing up?
Because you have less ice cream and no good laugh. Meaning, you don't enjoy the process of it

6. Why in this modern world there still people that are narrow minded?
to remind you that inside this little world there are so much more to explore

7. Why do I have a heart?
So you can live as true human, that is the only thing differentiate from the fake one

8. Why do I have feelings and people don't care about my feelings?
Because they have feelings too, and you should care more about theirs instead of yours in order to know which one is fake

9. Why are there so many fake people?
Unfortunately, they are too dumb to know their self

10. Why fake people don't just die?
It is mean world out there, so be careful. They don't die until they die begging for your forgiveness

11. Random: why do slut exist?
to teach you not become one, and love yourself more than money

12. Why should I loose someone in my life?
There's no mortality for human, so you can take care who you have and live with them to the fullest

13. How do I keep in touch with the one I lost?
Pray, and they live inside your prayer

14. Dearest self, if you can do anything in this world what would it be?
To make travel faster, like only a few minutes so that I can visit all my loved ones and spend time with them longer

15. When is the world gonna end?
When you have no more heart to those who truly have a heart


DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME HAHAHAHAHA

Comments

  1. I just wanna give you one simple advice, miss psychologist. Maybe you should try to write something outside "your comfort zone." Find the excitements you've never got here! bcs lately from your writing, all of them seems like a depressed writing, you know? Cheer up, budd! you're too young to burden your life with sadness, anger, and disappointment only. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People need a judge actually. It's a good chance for you to learn everything inside it with 2 perspectives,right?

    Cheer up you ma btch!now it's time to find more happiness in your little world.you've been so into desperated stuff for very long time you know.just..dancing in the dirt after the rain while they sit in their fahking chair,sip some tea,have a fake laugh and talk about you! Hell yeah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment