Mean Face

Speaking of mean face, maybe I've live with this kind of face my whole life, and I'm not really sure either where does it come from. Since maybe elementary school all my friend said I have a really mean face even when I don't do anything, they said it's just mean. Well, even my best friend and my family always told me the same thing. So when I am really mad, I don't know what they think about my face.

If people think its wrong I don't know what is wrong with me, and why do I have this facial expression all the time I don't know, and if people often get offended with my facial expression I AM SORRY. There I said it! I don't mean to look like that, beside a facial expression is not something that you learn, it comes naturally, you don't learn to cry when you're sad, you don't learn to laugh when you're happy or feel something is funny, right? So am I. Well, I don't mean to complain about my self and being ungrateful otherwise I am so thankful for this. I rarely find people underestimate me just because they see my facial expression which is the "mean face"

The thing about my mean face is that people tend to think that I am grumpy type of person, well idk if you think that way but I think at the end of the day I'm a quiet friendly person, I'm willing to help if you need some. What people usually don't do is ask me, so they'll never know who I really am. Once you know me I'm a complete opposite *wink* *wink*

I feel like I have this mean face just like my mother (sorry mom! hehehehe) she is the goddess of mean face, but once you know her, she is really nice and fun. I don't know if mean face can be derived from a mother to the child, genetically speaking. But if it is true, all I can say is thank you mom, and I still love you with that mean face :*

Comments