Understanding


We may think there's so much things in life that we think we understand but in fact there’s so much more that we don’t understand. For me, sometimes I can’t even understand myself. I can’t understand why sometime I treat people so mean, but yet I can be so delicate to the other.
In other world there are people who think they understand us wholeheartedly but the truth is they don't. They really don't. Even the people who's the closest to us, it’s a heartbreaking fact to know the people where I put my hope really high into can’t see me as a whole, as a human. I don’t blame them to do such thing, because I think I understand enough that they are human too. They break promises, they may keep so many secrets, they let me down, and most of all they change. But the reason why they don't understand me enough is maybe because I just do'’t make myself clear to them and if I may draw a picture there’s a giant glass wall between me and them. They can clearly see me but they ca'’t touch me even for a second, then I come up with a question; who the hell build that wall? I don't know. Well, talking about this make me sad, I don’t know why, weird really. You know, I feel like human is so weird; I am weird and I hope I can really understand my weirdness. There’s so much more to explore, even myself. I feel like I haven’t explore myself to the fullest.
This whole “understanding” thing I may conclude as a sensitive matter, everybody wants to be understood but the fact is we understand so little from what we think we understand as whole. Oh one more thing about understanding please try to ask first before you expect something, it really do leads you to the right direction.

Comments